Saturday 26 July 2014

Hot Hot Hot

I changed my mind a few times on this card and didn't think I was actually going to complete it!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
The East Wind Challenge - It's Getting Hot
http://www.theeastwind.com/2014/07/challenge-11-its-getting-hot-july-15-to.html
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Paper Piecing
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/challenge-221-paper-piecing-7202014.html

I used a background paper from Kaisercraft for this card.  I added some wide red satin ribbon (originally it was going to be a red bow but for some reason I couldn't tie a bow I was happy with today!).  The image is from The East Wind.  I paper pieced the dress with a paper from DIY and Digital Designs.  The remainder of the image has been coloured with copic markers and Distress Markers.  I added a foam flower embellished with some red bling plus a sentiment from Digital Doodling coloured with copic markers and die-cut with a Spellbinders pennant die.  I also added a string of red bling to the lower part of the image.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. Love the details with the flowers and paper piecing, Thanks for playing at The East Wind. Hope to see you back for a new challenge tomorrow. Bettina DT Member at The East Wind xx

    ReplyDelete