Saturday, 12 July 2014

Thinking of You Fairy

A pretty fairy image:




I am entering these challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - Red White and Blue
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/challenge-214-red-white-and-blue.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (wings)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/pinspirational-challenge-115.html
Digi Sketch - Sketch
http://digisketchchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/in-garden-orand-sketch.html

I have created a background using a Distress Ink and a Memory Box stencil.  I followed the sketch at Digi Sketch but didn't include the theme this time.  Maybe next time I enter this challenge I will try to include both!

The image is from Aurora Wings and has been coloured with copic markers with the addition of some Stickles.  I also used some blue mesh ribbon, some narrow red satin ribbon and a sentiment I typed on the computer.

Update - I have received a comment that suggests the blues in the card are photographing as green.  I used copics B05 and B000, blue mesh ribbon and Distress Ink - Peacock Feathers (which is a blue with a greenish tinge to it).

4 comments:

  1. You made a lovely card, but as I see it's white red and green, at Sentimental Sundays we had white, red and blue colours. This is a beautiful creation with great details, but not for our challenge. Hugs, Maja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the explanation. Maja

      Delete
  2. How pretty! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I love the colours! Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational this week.
    Artsy-Arts

    ReplyDelete