Saturday 12 July 2014

Thinking of You Fairy

A pretty fairy image:




I am entering these challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - Red White and Blue
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/challenge-214-red-white-and-blue.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (wings)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/pinspirational-challenge-115.html
Digi Sketch - Sketch
http://digisketchchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/in-garden-orand-sketch.html

I have created a background using a Distress Ink and a Memory Box stencil.  I followed the sketch at Digi Sketch but didn't include the theme this time.  Maybe next time I enter this challenge I will try to include both!

The image is from Aurora Wings and has been coloured with copic markers with the addition of some Stickles.  I also used some blue mesh ribbon, some narrow red satin ribbon and a sentiment I typed on the computer.

Update - I have received a comment that suggests the blues in the card are photographing as green.  I used copics B05 and B000, blue mesh ribbon and Distress Ink - Peacock Feathers (which is a blue with a greenish tinge to it).

4 comments:

  1. You made a lovely card, but as I see it's white red and green, at Sentimental Sundays we had white, red and blue colours. This is a beautiful creation with great details, but not for our challenge. Hugs, Maja

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I love the colours! Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational this week.
    Artsy-Arts

    ReplyDelete