Saturday 26 July 2014

Birthday Flowers

I followed a sketch to create this card:



I am entering my card into these challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Happy Birthday
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/challenge-94.html
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/69-robyns-fetish.html

I have used a paper which I think is from Kaisercraft.  The image is from Ike's World and has been coloured with copic markers and then the centres of the flowers glittered up with Stickles - Gold.  I added some crochet flowers as embellishments and a sentiment I typed on the computer.

3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS card. Great backing that goes so well with your colouring. Thank you for using one of my images :-D

    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely birthday card! The flowers are beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Suze. Great colors.

    Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete