Thursday 17 July 2014

Inspired By Macaroons

Pink and lots of them!  That's what inspired me from the picture to create this:



I am entering my card into these challenges:
The Alley Way Stamps - Be Inspired
http://beinspiredchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/be-inspired-challenge-54-week-4.html


I have used a patterned paper from Kaisercraft.  The image is from The Alley Way Stamps and is my representation of alot of pink things!  I added some Glossy Accents to the eyes of the fish, colouring is with copic markers.  I added a border around the image of waves and bubbles.

2 comments:

  1. Suze this is just delightful with the pink and green. Love the sparkly eyes.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha - how AWESOME !!! These little fish are divine and they just make me grin. This is a brilliant card and especially after looking at the inspiration photo !"!! LUV this :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete