Saturday 19 July 2014

Show Us Your Santa

This is the first card in the week long Catch The Bug Christmas in July Challenge.  I have been out of town for the past fortnight and got back this afternoon and have been trying to finish all my cards for this challenge.  I have a couple of hours to go so while things are drying I'm starting writing the posts!

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Show Us Your Santa
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/christmas-in-july-week-long.html

I have used a Christmas paper from MME for the background - with lots of Santa on it!  I added some Christmas mesh ribbon across the bottom.  The image is one of the Olde World Santa images from Bugaboo Stamps.  I coloured with copic markers and added some Stickles and Glossy Accents.  I have added some numbers die-cut using a Memory Box die and some white cardstock and then coloured with a copic marker.

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun Christmas design. Love the design paper.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete