Wednesday 9 July 2014

Beach Bunny

Another post that I am late doing.  I'm hoping that I can keep a good internet connection for a while to catch up!

Yesterday was the start of the new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.  This week is the theme is Summertime.  Since I am away on holiday and it is currently raining (it is winter!!!) I would love to have some of this sunshine


I have used a yellow spotted paper from Kaisercraft for the background.  I used plain yellow cardstock for matting.  The image is from Zlatoena Designs who is the sponsor for this week's challenge.  There are some lovely images to choose from in the shop.  I coloured the image with copic markers and added some Stickles to the umbrella and drink.  I also added three duck buttons to the card.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is nice and sunny may the rain stop soon and the sun start shining on yah Sweet bright and cheery card
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete