Monday 7 July 2014

Drenched

Fortunately, not today though!






I am entering my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/06/30/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-73/
Crafting For All Seasons - Whatever the Weather
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/challenge-80-whatever-weather.html

I had untold problems getting the image and sketch inserted.  I am away from home and trying to use mobile broadband and my laptop.  Left my mouse at home so trying to use the one on the laptop itself and it keeps opening things I don't want opened.

I have used a green cardstock for a base.  The image is Drenched by From The heart Stamps.  I also used some pale blue mesh ribbon and some blue flower buttons.



Here is the sketch:




2 comments:

  1. Pretty CAS card, Suze.

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card love the Image and your coloration. fab Colours you have used. Like the Details. Great Job.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete