Wednesday 30 July 2014

Go For It!

I thought this was the perfect image for this little critter who is helping himself to the marshmallows!



I am entering my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Photo Inspiration
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/challenge-269-24th-of-july-inspiration.html

I have used a background paper from Crate Paper.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and has been coloured with copic markers.  The image is called "Who's eating Smores?".  I added some faux stitching around the image using Distress Marker - Faded Jeans.  I also added a tree cut from Shimmer Cardstock from DCWV using a Memory Box die as well as three different sized pearls.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I repeated the design in the sentiment as a top and bottom border on the digi using Distess Marker - Faded Jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment