Thursday 10 July 2014

Easel It Up

Last minute for Sassy Studio challenge but I think I might just make it:



I am entering:
Sassy Studio Designs - easel it up
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/dtbst-236-easel-it-up.html
Glitter n Sparkle - Bling It On
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/challenge-92.html

I am not pleased with how this has photographed but ran out of time to try again!  The lime green has come out more yellow than it actually is.  I am on holiday and had to go out and got back later than I expected to!

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Crate Paper.  The image is from Sassy Studio Designs and has been coloured with copic markers E00, YR00, E43, E41, Y28.  I added some lime green bling, some white flowers and a string of white pearls.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love the easel card! Thanks for joining in our challenge. Love your embellishments! Good luck in the draw!
    DebbieM - Sassy Studio Designs DT

    ReplyDelete