Thursday 31 July 2014

Bridal Couple

I have created with a soft yellow bridal gown rather than a white one - and coloured the ribbon roses to match:

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - July Anything Goes
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/july-challenge.html
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Wedding Cards
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/challenge-222-wedding-cards-7272014.html

I have used a textured cream cardstock as the first layer.  The next layer is a paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  The next layer is the image from Beccy's Place which I coloured with copic markers Y000, E00, 100, C7, C5, B99, B93, RV21, G14, E43, E41.  I added some white ribbon roses with I spot coloured with Copic Marker Y000.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card Suze! The soft yellow wedding gown is beautiful and matches perfectly with the lovely little roses you added to the corner. I like the die cut panel you've used for the image too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete