Thursday 31 July 2014

Taking A Header

Nothing to do with football!  The challenge at Jingle Belles was all about being inspired by their header.  Since I had never done a challenge with this theme I wanted to participate.  I left it a bit last minute though!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Jingle Belles - Taking A Header
http://jinglebellesrock.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/taking-header_18.html
Winter Wonderland - On the Move
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/on-move.html
Sentimental Sundays - Christmas in July
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/challenge-217-christmas-in-july.html


I have used a paper from Rosie's Studio and added some wide cream mesh ribbon over the top.  The image is Ice Skate Kate from Kenny K.  I love the jersey she is wearing - the pattern reminds me of a jersey my mother knitted for me when I was growing up!  I coloured Kate with copic markers E00, BV000, BV02, YR000, E43, E41, C0.  I added some Glossy Accents to the skates to make them look more metallic and also some Stickles to parts of her outfit.  I added three lavender colour pearls and a digital sentiment.

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, that little ice skater is just waaaaaaaaaay too cute! love the fancy label shape on that fabulous purple paper! thanks for "taking a header" with us at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft feel of the mesh ribbon ... pretty coloring too ... so glad you *took a header* with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card, I love the image and the label shape! Thanks for sharing this at Sentimental Sundays! x

    ReplyDelete