Sunday 27 July 2014

Round Easel Owl

I thought I would try and create a round shaped easel for a change.  I had no template but figured a way of creating one.  I'm really pleased with the end result:

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Squigglefly - Round Card
http://squigglefly.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/squigglefly-challenge-29-sfc2914-make.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Owl)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/pinspirational-challenge-117.html

The image I have used is Perched Owl which is by Deena Peerault.  The paper is from Crate Paper.  I also added some mesh ribbon, some die-cut flowers, pearls and rhinestones.

6 comments:

  1. Yay for you Suze figuring out how to make round easel card all on your own! I love the mesh ribbon you used behind the image. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your round easel card is lovely and elegant. Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze, you did a wonderful job on this round easel card! Love how regal that super image of Deena's looks too. I would never have believed it was your first round easel. Thanks for playing along with us in the Squigglefly round card challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your owl image Suze and clever you creating your own circular easel card. Thank you for sharing it with us at (pin)spirational. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Suze on creating your own circular easel card. Well Done. I like your owl too. Thanks for sharing with us at Pinspirational Challenges. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The round easel looks great - love the row of gems used as a stop. Perfect card for our challenge.
    Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Come back next week!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete