Monday 21 July 2014

Cheerleader

I'm back home after two weeks away.  Glad to have the break but have missed having reliable internet connections.  I missed a few challenge deadlines with the erratic internet I was working from.


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Sports
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/eureka-stamps-challenge-98-sports-theme.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft for the background of the card.  The lace is from Sullivans and the flower with the pearls in the centre is a ribbon flower (not sure of the source).  The image is from Eureka Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers to match the background.  I matted with some silver metallic paper and then added a couple of green pearls to the right corners.

3 comments:

  1. I really love the way you did your card! So pretty and classy.
    Thank you for joining us at Eureka this week
    Marji dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute great job with the cheerleader image. Thanks for joining us this week for our sports challenge.
    Karal DT for EurekaStamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your adorable cheerleader!!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete