Wednesday 23 July 2014

Three Times A Lady

This song title conjured up images of elegant ladies.  And I was lucky enough to find an digi image that fitted that description!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
A Song In Your He{ART}- Three Times A Lady
http://asonginyourart.blogspot.ca/2014/07/a-song-in-your-heart-challenge-11.html
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/69-robyns-fetish.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called "Key To My Heart".  The image is from The Stamping Chef and is called Miss Austen.  Sadly I think this image may have been retired as I couldn't find it in the shop - of course I could have just missed it!  I added a sentiment from Sans Designs and some ribbon flowers coloured with copic marker R59 which is one of the colours I used on Miss Austen's dress.  The other colours I used for the image were R46, E00, E08, E04, YR23.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely lady and how fab aren't those flowers! I really like your take on the SALS sketch, I wish you good luck in the draw and I hope to see you again in the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card!!!!! So sorry I'm late with my comments.I thought I had these done. Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HE{ART} challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete