Thursday 31 July 2014

Lion King

I can't say that I have watched the movie but have seen the video for the title song!  

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Meljens Designs - Inspired by Movie
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/challenge-220-feature-presentation.html
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Sketch # 93
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/sketchie-free-for-all.html

I have used a paper from a matstack by DCWV called Safari.  I love all the silhouette animals on this paper!  The image is from Meljens Designs  and has been coloured with copic markers.  I have added some pearls from Rosies Studio and a sentiment from Sans Designs.

2 comments:

  1. Great paper for this image! You MUST watch the movie! It is a good one.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Feature Presentation challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete