Wednesday 9 July 2014

Dreams

I'm a bit late with this post.  I'm away from home on unreliable internet.  I seem to have good coverage at the moment so I'm making the most of it!!

It is time for another monthly challenge at Path Of Positivity Challenge Blog.  This month our focus is on Dreams.  There are plenty of beautiful inspiring projects in the challenge post along with details of the prizes on offer.



The sponsor for the challenge is Scribble and Scrap.  I have used a stunning image together with some beautiful papers - both can be found in the Scribble and Scrap shop

I have also used a sentiment - not sure of the source as I didn't bring my sentiment files with me!  I should have drafted this post before I left home but ran out of time.  The die I have used is a Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles die.

1 comment: