Saturday 19 July 2014

Colour Challenge

The third challenge in the week long challenge is a colour challenge.  I also took some inspiration from the baubles in the picture:


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Catch The Bug - Colour Inspiration
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/christmas-in-july-week-long.html

I have used a neutral coloured background paper from a Christmas paper pad by MME.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I had to re-colour some of it tonight as I discovered that the colours I thought I was working with were nowhere near correct!  Looking at the colours on my laptop and then printing out the colour palette when I arrived home turned out to be quite different!  I then decided to use the sentiment from the Friday Freebie with this card.  I used some olive coloured grosgrain ribbon, some flowers with gemstone centres.  I added faux stitching around the image and the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment