Tuesday 15 July 2014

Kitty and Butterfly

I wasn't sure whether I was going to get this card uploaded in time as the internet keeps going down.  I am away from home on a laptop with internet that is a bit erratic and today just doesn't want to be friendly to me!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (butterfly)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/pinspirational-challenge-115.html

I have used a butterfly themed paper from Kaisercraft for the background.  I worked off the strong colours for the matting and image.  The image is from Spyder's Corner.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut the corner accents and then embellished them with tiny pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, I love the paper and you did a good job colouring! Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational this week.
    Artsy-Arts

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete