Saturday 12 July 2014

Vacation

This is my idea of a vacation - even though I work in swimming pools!  I love to chill out in the water and I love to see children enjoying the water.




I am entering my card into these challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - Red, White and Blue
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/challenge-214-red-white-and-blue.html
Eureka Stamps - Vacation
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/eureka-stamps-challenge-97-vacation.html
Jellypark Friends - Red White and Blue
http://jellyparkchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/red-white-and-blue-challenge-jellypark.html

I made a splashy background using Distress Ink - Fired Brick and a Memory Box stencil.  The image is from Eureka Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers with faux stitching added around with Distress Marker - Fired Brick.  I added a sentiment with Distress Marker.

4 comments:

  1. Great card & design. Thanks for joining us this week for our vacation challenge.
    Karal DT for EurekaStamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO adorable!!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, Suze! The stenciled background is a great way to bring focus to your cute image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us for the Sentimental Sundays Challenge! Hope to see you again soon!

    Inky hugs,
    Angi
    SS DT
    Making Mayhem | Because Life is Messy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your splashy background, frames her perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing it with us over at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete