Thursday 17 July 2014

Full on White on White

I had fun creating this card.  Despite being away from home, I was able to pull together a number of white things to create several layers! 


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Milk Coffee - White on White
http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/white-on-white-with-colored-image.html


I have used a white card blank.  Onto this I added a strip of white mesh ribbon vertically and then strips of white glitter tape horizontally at the top and bottom of the card.  I embossed a rectangle piece using an Embossibilities folder.  Then I added the image from Milk Coffee die-cut using a Romantic Rectangle die.  I coloured using Inktense pencils, copic marker E00 and Stickles for the wings.  I then die-cut a white piece of felt using a Spellbinder Circle die.  I embellished the felt circle with some pearls of 3 differing sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment