Saturday 19 July 2014

Christmas In July Sketch

This is the second of the week long challenges at Catch The Bug:




I am entering my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Christmas in July Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/christmas-in-july-week-long.html
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas in July
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/challenge-268-17th-of-july-christmas.html

I have used a paper from DCWV for the background.  The chevron strip is an offcut of a paper from MME.  I added some Merry Christmas grosgrain ribbon across this strip.  The image is Dottie - Xmas Shopping from Bugaboo Stamps.  I coloured her with copic markers and then added some Stickles for sparkle.  To add to the sparkle, I matted with glitter cardstock from DCWV.  I added three glittery domes as a finishing touch.

1 comment:

  1. a gorgeous card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

    Hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete