Saturday 19 July 2014

Starts With C

The final challenge!  I always knew that I was going to be tight on time for this one as I thought I had to use the Friday Freebie image and hadn't selected another image to take with me on holiday!  I decided to use that image when I got home as I had an idea immediately for it:


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Starts with C (cane)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/christmas-in-july-week-long.html

I have used a background paper from DCWV for this card.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is the Friday Freebie from 18th July.  I used the sentiment that came with this image on another card!  I coloured her dress to match the candy cane paper using copic markers.  I matted with red cardstock.  I also used some candy striped twine on the right side of the card and tied a bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment