Monday 28 July 2014

Mango Snowman

Our local paper and craft shop closed down at the weekend and had products really cheap.  SOme were from their classroom area and others were new.  I got three tubes of Kaisercraft paint for $1 per tube (brand new too!) and was keen to use them.  I managed to use one of them on this card:


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
From The Heart Sketches - Sketch + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/07/07/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-74/
From The Heart Stamps - Monthly Progressive Challenge.
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/07/03/july-free-stamp-of-the-month-winter-friends/

I used a white card blank with the image printed directly on it.  I coloured the image with copic markers and then added some Stickles to the snow.  The sentiment is also from From The Heart Stamps.  I coloured the strip of card with Kaisercraft acrylic paint - Mango.  I then added a  piece of washi tape to the top of the card.

Here is the sketch:

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. Love the yellow and white combo. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete