Thursday 31 July 2014

Fairy Princess Birthday

A fairy princess birthday card for a little girl:


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Milk Coffee - Birthdays
http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/birthdays-challenge.html
Craft Your Passion - Flower Power
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/challenge-224-flower-power.html

I have used a strong floral paper from Rosie's Studio.  The image is Fairy Princess from Milk Coffee.  I have coloured her with copic markers to match the background paper.  I added some glitter tape from American Studios that was a good match with the paper.  The flowers are constructed by adding two different flowers together and then adding a pearl to the centre.  I have also added a digital sentiment.  Die-cutting is Spellbinders Labels dies.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Birthdays card you made! I like all little details and image :-))
    Thanks for joining us at Milk Coffee Challenge!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any little princess would love receiving this card. The colours are so pretty and the flowered paper delightful. Your image is sweetly coloured. Thanks for playing along with our Flower Power Challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete