Monday 28 July 2014

Beach Dottie

Dottie is off to the beach - not here though as we had a frost this morning!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Creative Colors - Red, White, Pistachio Green + Buttons
http://creativecolorschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/creativecolorschallenge-15.html
Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge - Polka Dots
http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/challenge-70-polka-dots.html
Catch The Bug - Photo Inspiration (Beach)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/july-photo-inspiration-challenge.html

I have used a polka dotted paper from DCWV - this one came from a Pet themed matstack but the colours worked for the Creative Colors challenge so I decided to use it for this card!  The image is Beach Dottie from Bugaboo Stamps.  I coloured her with copic markers E00, R46, G21, E43, E41.  I die-cut using a Beaded Ovals die from Spellbinders and embellished the "beads" with rhinestones.  I added some white scallop ribbon from American Crafts and some white buttons.  The sentiment is from Sans Designs.

Here is the colour palette I worked from:

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Colors Challenge and good luck.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this week's challenge. I love that image you used. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Creative Color Challenge. Have a great week. TFS... Tereese (Friday) DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable card! I love your Bugaboo image, Dottie never looked so good! So glad to have you play along with us at CC&CC for our polka dots challenge! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Suze! I love all the bling and what you did with Dottie! Perfect!!!

    Thanks for joining us in our Photo Challenge this week at Catch The Bug! Good luck! Hope you'll join us in our Surprise Baby Hop!

    Hugs,
    Becky G
    Bugaboo DT Member

    ReplyDelete