Tuesday 8 July 2014

Sunset in Nature

I love the vibrancy of the colours in the palette at Outlawz Tuesday.  Unfortunately, my camera photographed the background as a grey when it is more like the green I used for the hills!



I am entering my card into these challenges:
Outlawz Tuesday Challenge - Colour Palette + pearls
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/colorchallenge/forum/topics/colour-challenge-july-1st
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/anything-goes-challenge.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (silhouette, water)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/pinspirational-challenge-114.html

I have used a green patterned paper from Kaisercraft for the background.  I added some ribbon from Semco across the card.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added a pearl to the moon as well as coloured some pearls to add around the corners of the card.  I used the same marker that I used for the sky (RV34) but it comes out much paler on the pearls.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely sunset scene, Suze. Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color palette for the image.
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card with a scene!!! So pretty! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our July Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug! Don’t forget to check The Bug Blog for our 4th Annual Christmas In July Week long event!

    ReplyDelete