Sunday 6 July 2014

Pastel letter

My time management hasn't been the greatest lately and I have struggled to join in the Whoopsi Daisy challenge much recently.  However, I have managed to participate this week!





I am entering my card into these challenges:
Whoopsi Daisy - Pastel Colours
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/pastel-colors-challenge.html
Penny's Paper Challenge - Buttons, Bows or Butterflies (Buttons & Bow)
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-184.html
Craft Your Passion - Ribbons
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/challenge-220-ribbons.html

I have used a pastel striped paper from Kaisercraft.  I only bought the paper pad this morning when I was out shopping with my daughter.  I saw a couple of Kaisercraft paper pads that we don't have locally and I just had to have them!  I have used a Whoopsi Daisy image and coloured her with copic markers E00, E43, E41, R000.  I added some cream ribbon from Krafty Savers (another purchase from today!!) and three pastel coloured buttons from my stash.  I'm glad I packed those buttons.   The die that I have used is a Romantic Rectangle die from Spellbinders.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS design. The background paper and pretty rectangle for the image really showcase her well. Love the sweet buttons and ribbon. Thanks for playing along with our Ribbon Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges this week. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing with us this week at Whoopsi Daisy! Hope to see your work in our next challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Suze, this is just so soft and sweet. I love it.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion (sorry my comment is a bit late) Lynn, CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. She so cute. Thanks for sharing at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - love your design.

    Thanks for joining us at Pennys.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete