Friday 25 July 2014

Summer Vacation at the Beach

Even though I work with teaching children to swim, I still enjoy going to the beach when on vacation.  I don't think I'd wear a bikini though - I'd scare everyone else off the beach!!!



I am entering my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Vacation
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/qkr-stamede-challenge-97-vacation.html


I have used a background paper with a timber effect from Kaisercraft.  I thought of wooden beach huts when I saw this paper.  I added some spotted paper and also some dots around the image and sentiment to carry through the polka dots in the image.  The image is from QKR Stampede and has been coloured with copic markers YG06, YG03, RV14, BG000.  I added the dots with Distress Marker - Worn Lipstick.  The sentiment is from Netty's Cards.

1 comment:

  1. No bikinis for me either. Great card, beautifully done. Thanks for joining us this week for our vacation challenge.
    Karal DT for QKR Design

    ReplyDelete