Saturday 5 July 2014

Flower Bird

I found a really good colour match in a paper pad I bought last Thursday on sale!



I am entering my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Colour Inpsiration
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.ca/2014/06/color-challenge.html


I have used a paper from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I also used copic markers to colour the mat as I left my cardstock at home and only had white with me (and the shops aren't open at 8pm!).   I coloured three white pearls using copic marker BV29 to match the outlines of the bird and bring that colour into the card a bit more.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card - I just love this bird!
    Thank you for playing along with us this week for the The Bug Color Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Don’t forget to check out The Bug Blog for our new Challenge that starts today! We hope you’ll join the fun!!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete