Saturday 27 June 2020

Always Be Yourself

Here is my final card for the BINGO Challenge at Catch The Bug.  I had this finished earlier today but then got distracted and didn't get to upload until now.  


I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - June BINGO - Bottom Row = Button + Sentiment + Twine
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/06/june-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html


I have used a digital paper from Bugaboo Stamps.  The image and sentiment are also from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I inked the edges of the image and sentiment with Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry).  I added twine to the image and also the button.

I decided it needed something else but couldn't decide what to add.  Then I spotted the Kindy Glitz on the table - so added that to the polka dots!

3 comments:

  1. Suze, this is such a fun card!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's B-I-N-G-O challenge!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your glittered dots Suze - a fun and colourful card
    Stay safe'
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have incorporated all the elements into this card, great result xx

    ReplyDelete