Thursday 25 June 2020

Best Wishes

We have a wet and miserable day here today - just the weather to create a more cheerful summery card!

I would like to enter:
Creative Knockouts - Summer Fun
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2020/06/355-summer-fun-jans-digi-stamps.html
Jan's Digis - Anything Goes
https://jansdigistampschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/05/june-2020-challenge.html

I have used a blue cardstock as the base.  I added two strips of washi tape on the left.  The image and sentiment are from Jan's Digis.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the glasses.  I added a 3D embellishment that is part of a food and drink related set that I bought some time ago and hadn't had the opportunity to use!  I also added three glitter gems.


2 comments:

  1. Suze, Thank you for Showcasing my umbrella drinks from Beach Friends. I could use a tall Umbrella drink about now. Goes to show that even the embellishments make for a great card! We love seeing the creativity out there at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card for a cold wet day Suze! love the blue drinks :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete