Tuesday 16 June 2020

Coffee

I am so away with the fairies at the moment that I emailed this one and didn't even think about the post.  I took the opportunity to use up some scraps for this card.



I would like to enter:
Limited Runs - Progressive Challenge
https://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.com/p/here-they-all-are-for-you-our.html
A Bit More Time To Craft Extra - June Challenge
https://abitmoretimetocraftextra.blogspot.com/2020/06/abmttc-extra-challenge-june-anything.html

I have used scraps of several digital papers from Lozzy to create the background.  I followed a tutorial for a Scrappy Strip Technique.  I came across the You Tube video quite by accident but I'm glad I did as it is a fantastic technique for using up smaller pieces of patterned paper - and it makes an interesting background.

The image is the Progressive Freebie image for the challenge at Limited Runs which finished on 13th June (which is about when this post should have been uploaded!).  I'm not sure of the source of the sentiment.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers.

1 comment:

  1. Fun card Suze - loving your backgrounds, you scrap pile must be diminishing somewhat with all these cards :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete