Sunday 21 June 2020

Merry Christmas

This week our optional twist at CHNC is "Use some washi tape".  The red polka dot and green stripe are both washi tape while the pale blue and pale red are digital papers.



I have used two digital papers from Bugaboo Stamps alternately with washi tape.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  I added some pearls to two of the corners.

I followed one of the sketches at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.



I would like to enter:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 185
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2020/06/sketches-184-185-with-bugaboo.html

2 comments:

  1. That is a fascinating combination of colours Suze, and they work brilliantly on this lovely card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Christmas card Suze. Great colour combo I never think of using my washi tape. I like how you and put your tape on an angle works brilliantly. Love your image from Bugaboo as well. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete