Thursday 25 June 2020

Just Keep Swimming

I have been wanting to join in with the sketch at Paperbabe Stamps as I enjoy working with sketches.  I thought I was going to run out of time to do anything but I had some inspiration this afternoon and managed to complete it.


I would like to enter:
Paperbabe Stamps - Sketch
http://paperbabestamps.blogspot.com/2020/06/paperbabe-stamps-challenge-121-sketch.html

I have inked around the edges of the card with Distress Ink (Stormy Sky and Tumbled Glass).  I added a scrap piece of a patterned paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Paperbabe Stamps and the sentiment is from Dee Dee's Digis.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.

I followed the sketch at Paperbabe Stamps.

2 comments:

  1. What a beauty Suze - love how you have sponged the background, it halo's her beautifully.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, like the sponged edges. Great sentiment. Perfect for all kinds of situations that life may throw at you. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy day to you!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete