Saturday 27 June 2020

Floral

I like to do all three rows or all three columns on a BINGO board.  This time I went with the rows - this one being the top row.



I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - June BINGO (Top Row = Flower + Stitching + Sparkle)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/06/june-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2020/06/sketches-184-185-with-bugaboo.html

I have used a digital paper from Bugaboo Stamps.  The image is also from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added a strip of paper made up with three digital papers from PixelScrapper stacked above each other.   I also used some glitter cardstock from a pad by DCWV to cut the corners.  I then embellished the corners with some plastic flowers.

5 comments:

  1. Just love the cross stitch detail on the bottom!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's B-I-N-G-O challenge!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colour combination on this pretty card Suze
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and colors. So glad you shared over at Catch the bug.. (sorry late in commenting.. crazy life)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Suze, this is a great Bugaboo image and I love your colour combo, such pretty design paper. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Suze, I love your colours and this image. Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete