Saturday 13 June 2020

Merry Christmas

This week at CHNC, our optional theme is "Non-traditional colours".  I think a combination of orange and purple is definitely non-traditional!


I have used a digital paper from Bugaboo Stamps.  The image and sentiment are also from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I added some ribbons and glitter gems at the top of the card.

I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch.


I would like to enter:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/06/stella-says-sketch-challenge-811.html

1 comment:

  1. A great Bugaboo card Suze, with the paper, image and sketch all coming from there - definitely non-traditional colours, but they work well on your pretty card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete