Tuesday 16 June 2020

Thanks A Million

I felt inspired to create a card tonight:


I would like to enter:
The Paper Shelter - Things with Wings
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2020/06/challenge-431-things-with-wings.html
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/sketch-challenge-june-10-june-23

I have used two digital papers from PixelScrapper.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I added some black grosgrain ribbon and two butterfly embellishments.

I followed the sketch at The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge:
I rotated the sketch to suit the image I chose to use.

3 comments:

  1. Great card with all the butterflies on it Suze.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation, I love this beautiful image that you choose!
    Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge
    Godd luck with your entry!

    Iza DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suze - loving the butterflies :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete