Wednesday 17 June 2020

Happy Birthday

I couldn't sleep last night (which I am paying the price for now) and so I decided to use up some of my scrap pieces of digital paper.  I used more of a patchwork layout as the pieces were all different shapes and sizes.



I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - Party (Birthday)
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-june-4th-june-17th-2020

I have used four digital papers - Bearly Mine Designs (circle) DIY and Digital Designs (red), unknown (paisley) and also unknown (wavy stripes).  The image is from Some Odd Girl and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella.  I added some orange strips over the joins in the patterned papers.

1 comment:

  1. A great patchwork background Suze, and a sweet card. Love it
    Stay safe and sleep well tonight
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete