Saturday 13 June 2020

NZ Card Swap - June

I am a member of a NZ card swap group.  Each month, one of us has a turn on picking the challenge theme for the swap.  This month, the person choosing decided on the Retiform technique.  We had a couple of You Tube videos to use as inspiration:

 Retiform Technique

 Partial Retiform Technique

I chose to follow the first one.



I used two Distress Inks for the background then used another one for the stamping.  I also used one of the background inks on the sentiment.  The stamping of the background is using clear stamps from Marianne's Designs.  The sentiment is a digital sentiment from Create with TLC.  I also added some olive green grosgrain ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the colours you have chosen on this wonderful example of the technique Suze.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete