Wednesday 10 June 2020

Perseverance: Secret of all Triumphs

I managed to use three digital papers, one image and one sentiment - all from my Awaiting Crafting Boxes.  It is a long way down to the bottom of all three boxes but little by little I am making my way through the boxes.



I would like to enter:
CRAFT Challenge - Masculine
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/06/challenge-558-masculine.html
Ike's World - R is for Round
https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/06/ikesworld-challenges-133-r-is-for-round.html

I have used three digital papers from Trimgym.  The image is from Ike's Art and the sentiment is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I also added an enamel dot.

6 comments:

  1. A great masculine card Suze - love the quote, and it complements the image beautifully
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and colouring thanks for sharing at craft in our male challenge good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, perfect IKE's image to go with your papers, love the button detail, awesome, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic masculine card and so well colour co-ordinated. Thank you for using one of my images and for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges :-)
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - love the layout you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Ike's World Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic masculine card!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete