Monday 1 June 2020

Just For You

This fortnight at Incy Wincy Designs, the challenge theme is Anything But A Card.  I have upcycled a bag.  The sponsor for this challenge is Polka Doodles.

 


I have used an image from Polka Doodles called Nature Lover.


I also used some washi tape and butterfly stickers to cover over the shop name that was on the bag.  I die-cut some leaves to add under and around the image.  I used Distress Oxides on the bag itself as well as the tag.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers.

I would like to enter:
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2020/05/wk-21-anything-goes-craft-cardmaking.html

2 comments:

  1. What a great up-cycle of the bag Suze... and a great way to cover the original logo too!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully designed bag, fab recycling project!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete