Thursday 18 June 2020

Harp Angel

I was cutting this a bit on the fine side to complete it before one of the challenges I was planning to enter closed.  I made it but with only a few minutes to spare.  That is what happens when you get distracted with other things - like sorting out some of my craft embellishments.  At least they will be alot easier to find now.


I would like to enter:
Creative Knockouts  - Anything Goes
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2020/06/354-anything-goes-dis-digis.html
Di's Digi Downloads - Fold It Fancy
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/06/fold-it-fancy-challenge.html

I have used three digital papers from Far Far Hill.  The image is from Di's Digi Downloads.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I followed a tutorial for a Criss- Cross Card.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely fold Suze, and a great result. Loving your colour palette
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card.. ..Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Designs Challenge and using one of Di’s images :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card for both challenges!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis and Creative Knockouts! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card, Suze! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete