Wednesday 24 June 2020

Moments In Life

I have actually managed to complete the monthly progressive challenge at The Outlawz without it being the last day or so!  Go Me.


I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Freebie Progressive Challenge -
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-freebie-challenge-june-2020

I have followed a tutorial for a Scrappy Strip Technique background.  I am loving this technique for using up all my smaller bits of digital papers.  In this case, I had already coloured the horse and discovered that I had a number of smaller pieces of paper that co-ordinated with it.   The striped paper is from When The Scrap Hits The Fun

The image is from Hetty Clare Art and is called Pony Plait.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers.  I added a sentiment from My Sugar Paper but I'm not sure of the sources of the other two papers.

1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful background Suze - loving the papers, and they 'fit' the image beautifully
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete