Thursday 4 June 2020

Hello Friend

This month at Card Chain Challenge is something a bit different.  Instead of just having the reveal, we are also having a blog hop.  This was our prompts for May:



We are also revealing our cards, whether they have been received or not. For May, my recipient was fellow New Zealander Dawn.  I opted with sending it more locally as the Post Shops were closed and I only had stamps to send within NZ.



I have used a paper from a paper pad.  I added washi tape at the top and bottom of the card.  The image is from Beccy's Place and the sentiment is from Imagine That Digis.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some stickers that I bought from a Japanese "Dollar Store".  There are at least four different ones in Auckland and I can't remember which one I got these from.  I wish I could remember so that I can go back there next time I'm in Auckland and get some more.

I think I followed most of the prompts above and I rotated the sketch.

I would like to enter;
Beccy's Place - June Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/06/june-challenge.html

14 comments:

  1. Love your pink pear card - it;s a beauty! Thanks for hopping and being a lovely link in our chain of friendship, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the colouring Suze, you've coordinated well with the background paper. I really like the pattern too. The stickers you added are fabulous, I hope you're able to remember where you found them for your next visit to Auckland. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely combination of the CCC elements on your card Suze...it's really pretty... a cheer for 3000 CCC cards sent, stay safe Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to colour your pear pink Suze - I don't often think outside the box with colour like that - a stunning result
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pink pear, Suze, and I love the papers and stickers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous CCC card Suze!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is very sweet, Suze. Love the pear and the sentiment too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pink pear. Gorgeous card. HUgz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card! Love the paper and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely interpretation of the sketch. Ho wonderful to have a pink pear xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card, love teh unusual colour for the pear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and wonderful take on the sketch!! Love the addition of the stickers for the elements.
    I am new to CCC and am looking fwd to participating and getting acquainted with everyone!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete