Saturday 27 June 2020

Fun In The Sun

I started this card a week ago but it kind of stalled since then.  I had a chance to finish it this afternoon.



I would like to enter:
Ching-Chou Kuik - Fun In The Sun
http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2020/06/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps.html


I have used a digital paper from a loose pack of patterned papers that I picked up at Go!NZ (which is a Dollar Type Store).  The image is from Ching-Chou Kuik and the sentiment is from Imagine That Digis.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some "water droplets" using Glossy Accents. The sea embellishments are also purchased at Go!NZ.  They have lots of interesting craft items (as lots of other stuff).  Matting is textured cardstock from a pad by DCWV.

2 comments:

  1. What a great card Suze. Love the accents next to your wonderful colouring - I have not seen a Go!NZ store - I must look out for them!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Suze which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month. Love the sentiment.
    Even more FANTASTIC is that you have used one of Ching-Chou Kuik's digital stamps. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw and for your support of this challenge blog. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Blog Challenge and Facebook Challenge Design Team Leader)

    PS: With everything going on in the world with regard to the coronavirus, please stay safe and well

    ReplyDelete