Tuesday 23 June 2020

You Are My World

I am having one of my days where I have been tired all day long and now that it is time for bed I feel energised and wide awake.  I'm trying to break that cycle but so far have been unsuccessful.   At least it meant that I finished this card that I had started earlier in the week.


I would like to enter:
The Paper Shleter - Colour It
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2020/06/challenge-432-colour-it.html
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/06/pennys-challenge-473.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by The Works.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and the sentiment is from Bird's Cards.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added a doily that a friend in a swap group sent to me as she hadn't found a use for it.   To finish, I dotted around three foil flower stickers.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely! What a stunning design! I love the colours you've chosen for this sweet image too. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter, and for using one of our images! Hope you get your sleep/waking alarm rebooted soon. It can be so frustrating!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    LOVE your sweet sentiment, pretty image and touch of sparkle and shine!
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck with your entry :)
    PS - hope you settle in to a better sleep routine soon and get to enjoy lots of energetic creative times through the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way that gorgeous doily gives your image a halo - a fascinating card Suze
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely surprise to scroll through your recent posts (my, you have been busy) and see the inlaid doily that I sent you. I am so pleased you found a use for it, it works perfectly on this very pretty card xx

    ReplyDelete