Thursday 4 June 2020

Howdy

I am back to using up some of my Awaiting Items boxes.  This card uses three things - paper, image and sentiment.  Little by little the pile is decreasing.

I would like to enter:
Creative Craft Cottage - Masculine
https://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.com/2020/05/challenge-129-make-it-masculine.html

I have used a digital paper for the background.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers with the edges inked with Distress Ink

2 comments:

  1. Howdy Dude. This is so cute. I am using a lot of digital papers at the moment. You never run out and can print onto different types of paper a win win situation. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Suze - and all from your stash - well done.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete