Wednesday 24 June 2020

Just For You

I had intended for this to be masculine but somehow in the process of creating this card, it took on a life of its own and has ended up more feminine than I intended.



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - June Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/06/june-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some pearls and some blue grosgrain ribbon.  I used mounting tape to raise the sentiment up.

I followed the centre column of the tic tac toe board - use 3 colours + lace or ribbon + use a digi

2 comments:

  1. A sweet card Suze - love your colours and how you accented the blue tones
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it could be used for either a man or woman Suze, it's lovely. The soft colours are so pretty and coordinate well with the background. I like the arrangement of pearls too, they make a great embellishment.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete