Wednesday 24 November 2021

Celebrate The Season

I am back to working with my scraps from A Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  I hope to complete a few today but we'll see how the day goes.


I have used scraps from the alphabet prompts at Beccy's Place for the Month of Holiday Cards.  Scraps for this card come from Day Five (E) Day Seven (F) Day Nine (H) and Day Seventeen (O) plus one other piece.  The sentiment is from Beccy's Place.

I followed a tutorial for Scrap Cards by Sam Calcott.  This is card four from the same tutorial that the circles card from yesterday came from.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Suze, another awesome way to use up all those offcuts. You've done a wonderful job combining the papers and cardstock, brown is one of my favourite colours, it makes me think of all the good things in the world... trees, earth, coffee, chocolate! Love it.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete