Friday 26 November 2021

Warmest Wishes

I'm back to Scraps cards today.  I still have quite a few scraps to use up but a few cards each day and the pile is definitely decreasing.   Although this card uses strips of the same widths, the lengths vary so some shorter pieces can be mixed with longer ones.


I have used papers from Day Three (C), Day Eighteen (P), Day Twenty One (S) and Day Twenty Three (U).  Some of the piece from Day Eighteen have a gold pattern on them and some don't so that adds an extra interest.  I added a sentiment from Beccy's Place die cut with a scalloped edge oval.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Suze, love the pattern! It makes me think of pavers, bricks or floor boards... what a versatile design. Good on you for continuing with the scrap cards, it's so satisfying to reduce the amount of wasted paper.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete